Friday, June 22, 2012

Preparations..


Preparations, preparations.. Today we celebrate Midsummer in Sweden, a day filled with food, drinks and games. And of course we celebrate the fact that it's summer, together with family or/and friends! So yesterday evening we did some preparations for the big day! Right now I'm packing a bag for all types of weather, because this day always seems to include a lot of surprises and shifting weather.
We are going to spend the day with friends, looking som much forward to it! Usually we try to visit my family and hometown on this holiday, but not this year. I imagine there will be a few more drinks this year, as we're in the company of bartenders.
And obviously I will spend tomorrow resting, so I'll show some pictures from this years lovely celebration on Sunday. Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment