Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Flowers





Keeping it simple this weekend with just a few flowers, in small vases here and there in the appartment. Leucadendron and also, one of my favourites, Ahlstromeria.
I often experience that customers buying flowers underestimate this last one. You can find it in amazing colors, often blended colors and they often last longer than other flowers. Maybe it's because it looks small in the beginning with just a lot of buds, but I tell you when they start to open..! Fireworks!
While working this is the one I prefer to use as a god base(together with greens of course) when I'm making a big round wow-bouquet. Adding color and setting the tone, structure and also it enhances the other bigger flowers. But today it gets to be the lead star in the vase.

No comments:

Post a Comment