Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sleeping Beauty


I don't know what it is, but I'm tired all the time! Maybe it's the change from summer to winter time.. I just feel I'm not getting enough sleep.
Yesterday for example, I overslept.. so I missed the first 45 minutes of class, not ok! And it's awful to wake up and feel the panic and stress that overwhelms you, when realizing what the time is!! Hate it.. So this weekend, I'm really trying to relax. And not setting the alarm, to get up early. Hopefully this feeling will be gone when Monday comes.
Sometimes one just needs to sleep...A lot! Like this polar bear did, when we saw at Copenhagen's Zoo. So peacefully. We really should think more about how we effect this beautiful creature's future.

Hope you'll have a well-rested weekend, I'm sure trying to!

No comments:

Post a Comment