Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My spot


When I have school work to do, I have spent a lot of time working on it at home because I didn't really like my spot/desk space in school. But in the beginning of this semester the people in my class were able to change places if we wanted to, that is. Stuck in old habits, I never did.
But tomorrow we have a Swedish comic book artist, Ola Skogäng, coming to have a lecture for us. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it and so is the rest of the class. So anyway, I went up to the school to clean my desk and shelf.. and just tidy things and our studio a bit up, a few artists are a bit... messy.. sometimes. "All brilliant people are". But I decided to change my place in the studio, better late than never!
So I moved all my things to a desk with a wall behind it(had a place in the middle of the room before) and then I decorated it. I feel really good about it, and I'm definitely going to do a lot more of my work in school now! The finishing touch, pimped my working table with a Christmas touch! What is Christmas without hugs and Dave Grohl with antlers, I wonder..?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment