Monday, December 10, 2012

Second of Advent



Second candle lit yesterday, I'm almost finished with the Christmas cards, have already eaten my fair amount of gingerbread dough and the Christmas tree and a few decorations have spread around the appartment. It has been snowing(a lot!) for two weeks on and off. So it definitely feels like Christmas..a real white one! :D
Haven't had the time to watch my favourite Christmas movies yet, so I have to plan a movie marathon. But I think I have to save it for next week. This is the last week in school this year, so I have a busy schedule finishing a couple of projects and assignments.

Next week it's all about work. Working in a flower shop the week before Christmas is awesome, and a lot of customers are stressed. Then it's good to calm the customers down, by meeting and maybe exceeding their expectations with a beautiful gift, flower arrangement or bouquet.
Looking forward to be creative with flowers again, it's been a while since last time. I will document my work and post flower inspiration next week, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment