Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Heart-shaped



Some intense days this week! A lot of preparations and productive time, spent in the flower shop. Preparing for Valentine's day of course. I can insure you that I'm filling up with the appropriate amount of heart-shaped sweets to get that extra energy boost..! (stupid, maybe..but I'll work out after the 14th, haha..)

As told before, I'm not that into the typical classic red rose bouquet with white gypsophila.. Don't get me wrong, I love the classical colouring for "love/passion" and the rose as a symbol. But I like to think that it's more of a challenge for me to try to combine the old with the new or even with something completely different. Well, it's going to be a long day tomorrow.. so off to bed, it is!

"Love actually is.. all around."
(From the movie Love Actually)


No comments:

Post a Comment