Friday, March 22, 2013

Inspo Smoothie - Nutrition

I have found it very good to boost myself with tasty smoothies recently. Especially when I've had a long day in school, after work or just as a pause for energy when I'm working with my project at home. The best time is after a workout. It feels like a good way to pat oneself on the back for the hard work. What it contains, depends on what I have at home.It's easy and packed with healthy berries and fruits, preventing me from getting sick(at least I've made an effort to prevent it!). We bought a blender a while back, and that was a fantastic choice! I'm using it several times a week. My favourite right now is with mainly banana, blackberries and gooseberries. And then I add just a little bit of ginger and cinnamon. Mmm.. yummie!

No comments:

Post a Comment